Hello RosEXEC members!
We are ready to vote on the 2019 candidates for RosEXEC.
Voting begins May 7 and ends May 15.
Please go to the following web site on GDR (link below) to fill out your electronic ballot. You can learn more about any candidates’ background and vision for RosEXEC contribution by clicking on their name.
Website link: https://www.rosaceae.org/rosexec2019https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rosaceae.org_rosexec2019&d=DwMGaQ&c=c6MrceVCY5m5A_KAUkrdoA&r=H9gby-Dy4Rw8K7jbbzc7LyzM2gkcW0EynrDkXLiCMNI&m=-xWiqR76oWWofeyfupUtbJtL1HK9I9sUieHDZ7-Gfbc&s=ZPNychr8RlQAglb_bT6t0e2h37uu8ZuZsNTM2EGEDOA&e=
The community will elect four new U.S. members and two new International members to a 3-year term. U.S.-based members vote for both U.S. candidates and International candidates. International community members vote for International candidates only. This year’s slate is diverse with lots of new faces that will surely enhance our mission and efforts. We encourage you to consider voting to create a leadership group that will appropriately represent the amazing diversity of the Rosaceae community.
As a reminder, the mission of RosEXEC is to:
• Serve as a communication and coordination focal point for the U.S. Rosaceae genomics, genetics, and breeding community.
• Define research priorities based on input from the industry and research community.
• Facilitate scientific interaction and foster dynamic research teams.
• Promote research priorities.
• Coordinate educational efforts from the research community to the industry and the public.
• Serve as an official steering committee for the Genome Database for Rosaceae
We will schedule our first quarter meeting toward the end of May.
RosEXEC, Chair 2019
Christopher A. Saski, PhD
Associate Professor of Translational Science
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
310 Biosystems Research Complex
105 Collings Street Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634
email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org | 864-656-0973