I have tried to incorporate all of your suggestions for the agenda. I am
sure some of you will have more items to discuss. Please circulate this to
the rest of the Rosaceae Community. See you there.
ROSACEAE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
January 13 2008 8-10 am - Towne Room, Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, CA
I will try to have teleconferencing capabilities hooked up in the room so
that the committee members not attending PAG can participate. Email me if
you are in need of the teleconferencing capability
Gennaro.fazio(a)ars.usda.gov and if it works out I will mail you the access
1. RoseCAP proposal update and discussion. A. Abbott and C. Dardick
2. Extension and Outreach: How do we move forward?
3. Report on the meeting with E. Kailekau featuring NRI funded projects.
4. Progress report on Opinion Paper. Korban
5. Discussion on coordinated phenotyping. Volk
6. Update on sequencing in the Rosaceae.
7. Update on GDR - funding opportunities. Main
8. Industry perspective on progress made so far by the committee. McFerson
9. Membership Sub-Committee Activities
10. Additional agenda items.
Gennaro Fazio, PhD
Apple Rootstock Breeder and Geneticist
Plant Genetic Resources Unit USDA ARS
Cornell University - 630 W. North St.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 787-2480 Office
(315) 787-2216 Fax
Show replies by date