Tomorrow's teleconference has been set up. Call-in details are at the bottom of this message. This is not a free call - you will have to pay for your own long-distance charges to this Washington number. We are still seeking alternatives for future teleconferences.
The agenda for our meeting is below. I sprung lots of the items on those individuals named below, and I appreciate your help in providing these contributions (if you can make the call).
1. RosEXEC By-Law changes (regarding membership and elections) and 2010 election scheduling (Nahla)
2. Rosaceae SCRI submitted proposals update (Amy, Bert, Dorrie, Chris, others)
3. Industry-research perspectives and opportunities for 2009 (Jim McF, Phil)
4. GRIN Global - need for Rosaceae input (Gayle)
5. Whole genome sequences update (Dorrie, Bryon, Amit)
6. GDR update (Dorrie)
7. RosFORUM (Gennaro)
8. International perspective, including RGC5 update (International Liaisons)
9. Published: Genetics and Genomics of Rosaceae book
10. Upcoming: ASHS Conference, including Standardized Phenotyping workshop, Pyrus CGC meeting (Gayle)
11. Upcoming: ISHS Markers Symposium (Nahla)
12. Upcoming: Apple and Prunus CGC joint meeting in October (Cameron)
13. Other issues?
14. Next teleconferences for 2009
Date/Time: Wednesday May 27, 2009 at 11:00 AM America/Los Angeles (2:00 PM EDT)
Length: 90 (minutes)
Phone Number: 509-335-4700
Meeting ID: 6221